08 March 2012

Just a Couple Questions

1.  You are stranded in the scariest city in Europe for five days (I'm sure you've visited said city).  You have only 3 things in your purse.  What MUST these three things be? I've never been to Europe, though I hope to travel there sometime while the in-laws are living in Nottingham. Hmmm...I would want endless amounts of cash, my cellular device, and my best friend. Those would be three good things to have, right? I mean, with that endless amounts of cash you could buy whatever else you could need.


2.  You get married and give birth to twins!  A boy and a girl -- what are their names?  If these are my first born children, the little girl is Israel Lynn (called Izzy Lynne) and the little boy is Henry (no middle name picked out yet). There you have it...Izzy Lynne Russell and Henry Russell. So sweet!! Can I have them now? And can they please have Jacob's hair? :)


3.  Oh, no.  Your mom's cooking skills have suddenly been limited to making/baking ONE thing.  The good thing is, it's your favorite... so what is it?  rice with chicken...she puts greek seasoning and onions and peppers in with it...and it's delicious. Trust me.
 
4.  Someone walks up to you with one billion dollars and says you have one day to spend this on whatever you want -- after 24 hours, you don't have access to it any more.  What do you do for the day?  I would buy a house on Lake Guntersville, a house in Huntsville, and a house in Gulf Shores. Purely by sight and recommendations from friends. I would then go to the nearest  shopping mecca and buy everything I want (keep in mind, I would buy for EVERYONE). I would build my parents' church a new church. I'd give a ton of money to Kayla and Will Brumbeloe for Kure4Kamryn. I'd make sure all of my nearest and dearest were out of debt, and I'd buy myself a store front and order enough supplies to stock it with however much money I had left. Oh, and I might buy a Nascar racing team. I'm for real. And the Atlanta Braves.
 
5.  What is one thing you wish you could do or be that you are quite sure will never happen?  I would love to be mayor of Guntersville. It might happen down the road...unless I fall in love with Huntsville.
 
6.  What food do you truly despise?  mayonnaise. Nuf said.
 
7.  Where’s the best place you’ve ever visited? New Orleans...I love it!
 
8.  If you could have the starring role in any musical, what would it be?  Elphaba in Wicked

9.  As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  An orthopedic surgeon :)

10.  What colors are your nails painted? All but my left pointer are clear. The left pointer is purple. It's always a different color than the rest of my nails. I've been doing that for going on 4 years now.


11.  What is your worst fear?  Failure. Doesn't everyone fear that?


12.  If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Black. Black. Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment