26 November 2010

I Ate a LOT

What I Ate Wednesday, November 24
9:00 am- Coca Cola Classic
9:35 am- 3 Chic fil A chicken minis
12:00 pm- Coca Cola Classic
6:35 pm- *Jacob and I went to Nothin' But Noodles* coca cola classic, three cheese macaroni

What I Ate Thursday, November 25
*This was Thanksgiving Day- so pardon my overeating :)*
10:30 am- Coca Cola Classic
12:00 pm- Mt. Dew, dressing, mashed potatoes, boston butt, roll, squash casserole, slaw
4:30 pm- Coca Cola Classic, sweet potato pie (This was the first time I've ever had sweet potato pie. Everyone usually always makes it with pecans which I'm allergic to. Let's just suffice it to say, I'm a HUGE fan of sweet potato pie!!), dressing, roll
7:15 pm- Sprite, sweet potato pie (told ya I loved it!!), broccoli casserole, 4 pickles

What I Ate Friday, November 26
9:30 am- Coca Cola Classic
1:15 pm- cheese dip with chips, Nutty Buddy bar, coca cola classic
4:00 pm- Mellow Yellow
6:15 pm- *Jacob and I went to Carraba's* water with lemon, penne franco (penne pasta with mushrooms, artichoke hearts, olives, and sundried tomatoes), 3 bites of the salad (it was crummy), two small slices of bread with oil
11:00 pm- apple juice

No comments:

Post a Comment