30 November 2010

Rainy Days Should Equal Relaxation

  • Right? They should be relaxing shouldn't they? I can picture myself sitting in a window seat, reading a book, looking out the window at this scene.
  • I have two written finals that I REALLY need to get started on get finished. They're due Friday.
  • I'm hoping that I can squeeze in a Girl's Night this holiday season.
  • It's hard to find a free night with 40 hours of work and 19 hours of school.
  • Thank goodness graduation is on the 18th!! :)
  • I want to have at least a dinner for graduation.
  • I don't know if we'll do anything at all to celebrate though.
  • Jacob's Granny's Christmas cantata is that night.
  • Speaking of Christmas, I really can't wait.
  • I wrapped four presents today!
  • Did I mention that I love wrapping presents?
  • I've got to see about sending one of my textbooks back. I RENT them from Chegg.com.
  • That's right, I rent them. It's quite nice. Not to mention cheap.
  • Tonight's a gLee night which really gets me excited!!
  • Umm...I love Cam Newton and the Auburn Tigers. Have I said that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment