27 November 2010

Too School for Cool

  • First, I got woken up waaaaaaay too early on this Saturday morning. You always think, 'Yay! Thanksgiving! Two days off work means I get to sleep late.' Wrong. Very wrong. With all the festivities of Thanksgiving Day plus the Iron Bowl being the day after, you've gotta get up early to get ready. Then, Dad and Noah must have had a contest this morning to see who could yell the loudest. So dumb.
  • Speaking of the Iron Bowl, WAR DAMN EAGLE!! I'm so glad we pulled out a win over Alabama. And the photos circling the web today of Nick Saban are incredibly priceless.
  • I only have a little more Christmas shopping to do. Go me!
  • It's time to start listening to Christmas music in the car. I mean, Thanksgiving's over.
  • I'm currently waiting on my mother to get home with our tree. I love decorating watching her decorate the Christmas tree.
  • Jacob and I celebrated a year yesterday :)
  • He had to work (because it was Black Friday), and was therefore, extremely tired last night. We decided to do dinner at Carraba's and watch Disney's Oceans.
  • After having watched Disney's Oceans, we will never miss another DisneyNature Earth Day movie at the theaters. Oceans was absolutely incredible and would only have been moreso on the big screen.
  • Jacob and I realized last night that between Thanksgiving and the Iron Bowl, we'll never really get to celebrate our anniversary just the two of us. We'll always be spending those two days with family and friends. And that's okay with us. Who better to celebrate with?
  • If you haven't gone to see Love and Other Drugs, it's a must. Jake Gyllenhal is s-e-x-y. And the film is heartwarming. Trust me. There will be tears.
  • I kinda want to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 in IMAX. I just don't want to watch Dobby die again :(
  • I recently fanagled two friends into a date with each other. They both had a great time and exchanged numbers. I just hope they actually clicked. I sooooo want them to be happy in love.
  • I miss Lindsanity.
  • I've currently come obsessed with the Blackberry Curve in Violet. I want one. For Christmas.
  • Lots of things to accomplish today. Maybe I'll even wrap a few presents to put under the tree!!
  • Oh, and everyone should buy Pass the Pigs. Trust me. It's a game annnnnyone could enjoy. And it's only $9.99 at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment