29 November 2010

  • Today has been a very LONG day.
  • It's raining outside.
  • I am glad that the Beatles are finally on iTunes, but frankly, I'm tired of hearing about it. I mean, I saw a huge cutout of them at the Apple store on Saturday evening and about jumped out of my shoes.
  • Christmas is my favorite time of year.
  • I've already got Point of Grace's 'A Christmas Story' on repeat on the iPod.
  • Except for when I'm listening to Taylor Swift's 'Haunted' on repeat. I'm obsessed.
  • I really want a good camera for Christmas.
  • I'm talking one with pop-out lenses.
  • I'm currently taking advantage of Cyber Monday and searching for one.
  • I've had a Forever21 shopping bag for like 3 months now. Is that bad? I think I use it as retail therapy without actually buying something.
  • Did I mention that I'm B-R-O-K-E? Because I am.
  • I'm not getting off here and going to Jacob's to read and listen to the rain. And eat something yummy from Granny : ) That's always the best part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment