23 November 2010

Maybe this will help...

...me out. It may not benefit you at all. haha In fact, I'll just go ahead and state that you might want to just skip over these daily posts about food. I've decided to start using this blog, in part, as a food journal. I figure if I actually make myself document what I eat every day that I will eat a little better. Sounds like it might work, right?

No worries, I'll still do other posts too. This is NOT going to turn into a food journal blog only. Promise.


What I Ate Monday, November 22nd

6:45 am- Coca Cola Classic
9:00 am- handful of Baked Smoky Cheddar chips
11:15 am- sandwich (2 slices of toasted English bread, 1 slice of Cajun deli turkey, 2 slices of provolone cheese, mustard), handful of Baked Smoky Cheddar chips, Coca Cola Classic
3:00 pm- handful of shortbread cookies, Mellow Yellow
6:30 pm- *We had dinner at El Camino for Dee's birthday* chips and salsa, side of Mexican rice, cheese quesadilla, water with lemon

It really doesn't seem like I ate THAT much yesterday. I just think the problem lies in the fact that I had 3 soft drinks AND the only substantially healthy thing I ate was the sandwich. Bummer. Gotta work on that. Most def.

No comments:

Post a Comment