16 November 2010

Just Another Manic...errr...Tuesday

It's raining...AGAIN today. This makes for a definitely slower day where the paperwork on my desk begins to run together even more than usual. I've got a lot of things on my mind...
  • I'm blessed daily through my relationship with Jesus Christ.
  • Did you know that 'Nothing can seperate. Even if I ran away.'??? I'm talking about my aforementioned relationship with the G-O-D. : )
  • My coworker annoy me sometimes. There's this one who complains constantly about having a second GRANDchild (I'm not kidding.) while consistantly popping her bubblegum.
  • I don't like noises that people make when they're eating. Not cool.
  • Yesterday, I completed two assignments, took an exam, and wrote a paper. I felt super accomplished when I laid my head down on the pillow last night.
  • Too bad my back's been aching, and I couldn't get comfortable. I tossed and turned for quite a while before I fell asleep.
  • Tonight's a night with the boyfriend. I'm sure will eat with his grandparents and then watch gLee. It's our guilty pleasure.
  • Oh, and afterwards, I hope that we get to watch Slumdog Millionaire. He owns it. I've never seen it.
  • If you're looking for something 'magical' to read, you should definitely start Nora Robert's Bride Quartet Series. I'm reading the fourth book now, and it puts me in a fairytale land.
  • I am having a hard time Christmas shopping this year. No one will tell me what they want, except my little brother. He just wants money. How boring is that?
  • I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week. It's one of my favorite days of the year. I don't know how Jacob and I are going to work out our family schedules that day, but we'll have to. Thanksgiving is the one year celebration of 'us.'
  • Speaking of that anniversary...we aren't doing gifts. Strange? I didn't think so. With Christmas being so close and then his birthday being New Year's Day, gifts were out of the question.
  • I'm in the process of booking a pet friendly cabin in Ellijay, Georgia for this birthday weekend. There will be a hot tub.
  • Know what I love? Sitting in a hot tub on a coooooold winter day.
  • Okay, I have to get to work now. I HAVE to. Hope the rain clears off a bit...it's just too stinking dreary.

No comments:

Post a Comment