03 November 2010

It's 53 days until Christmas...

...and I've already started shopping. I've been looking online for gifts for the twenty-three people on my list for about 3 days now. It should come as no suprise that I've found a few things I'd like to have myself! Here's a taste:

3/4 Sleeve Knit Tunic $17.80-Forever21
(Did anyone else notice that the model is a season winner of ANTM?? Nicole?)

Bing Oxford Pump $69.95-DSW

Getting to Bow You Top $57.99-Modcloth

Rocking Chair Top $34-Modcloth


Ruffle Floral Print Dress $22.90-Forever21

Unique Color Cardigan $22.80-Forever21
I'm practically in love with this sweater!!

Vintage Daytona Beach belt $19.99-Modcloth
I think it only fitting that I own this belt. I mean, my family did travel to Daytona Beach for vacation EVERY summer.

Waist-tie Woven Tunic $11.50-Forever 21


I would also take any or ALL items on this page :)
Just so you know! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment