15 October 2011

On my mind...

  • Okay, so this is a random mod podge of my thoughts this day...
  • Speaking of mod podge...I wanna do some picture frames. Maybe add a little scrapbook paper, some magazine clippings...ya know. Fabric?
  • I've been making fabric wrapped bracelets lately. I absolutely love them!!
  • If you find a nerd scouring the fabric section of Walmart, don't be alarmed! It's just me :)
  • The boyfriend has had football on for about 2 hours now today.
  • Wanna know how long he's been awake?
  • That's right. You guessed it. 2 hours.
  • Did I mention that I'm writing this blog to avoid pinterest?
  • I've got a love/hate relationship with the website.
  • Why you ask?
  • Because it takes up alllllll of my time.
  • It's the devil! (not really!) But the website does totally suck me in.
  • I love days when I know that football is on schedule allllll day long and I don't have to blow dry my hair.
  • You know what else I love? The fact that Auburn plays a night game today.
  • Know what that means? Pizza for dinner!
  • I love some pizza. Hopefully we can score some feta and spinach from Tortora's.
  • It's basically my fav.
  • Umm...Does Mike Rowe's (Dirty Jobs) voice seem like and aphrodisiac to anyone else?
  • Onions make me really happy :)
  • Is that weird? I just love their bite.
  • I need colored skinnies.
  • Seriously.
  • A Gap trip may be on the agenda for after church tomorrow.
  • Have I ever mentioned how much I love my church?
  • Willowbrook is the bomb.
  • The Unplugged service is the bomb.com.
  • I'm going to get on pinterest now.
  • I can't stand it any longer!!
  • War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment