05 October 2011

Random Thoughts

So, this is going to be a rather random posting. My apologies in advance if the flow of thought doesn't seem reasonable :) Oh well. It's a REAL post at least, right?

1. I am so perfectly content with my life right now. (DID YOU HEAR THAT? DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF?! haha Seriously, though.) I am so perfectly content with my life right now. I have the BEST boyfriend a gal could have. We seem closer than ever before lately. Now, I'm just waiting on that bling. hehe My friends rock. Seriously. They're out of this world hilarious, and the best little texters :) That's important in friends, ya know. My family and I have spent TWO months back in our house, and besides kitchen cabinets and a rug for my room, things are finally starting to feel like home again. It's so nice to be back in my own space. (I promise I haven't forgetten about the pictures. They're coming, promise.) Willowbrook has definitely become mine and Jacob's church home. It's so nice to have a fit together. And finally, I know I  am nowhere near to having the job I want, but at least I have a job I enjoy. Who cares if the pay is crappy? Oh, wait. I do!! I do!! Still though, as I job search, I'm content.

2. Pinterest has taken over my life. I definitely think my existance in the cyber world exists soley on that website. I could spend hours poring over and then repinning Wedding Ideas, Outfit Inspirations, recipes, etc. etc. etc. It's a bit exhausting and overwhelming when you really step back and seriously think about the concept. It makes me a happy girl though :)

3. I have started working out. Now, while some of you may laugh...it is true. I swear it! I have set the Wii up in my room and I either play Just Dance for an hour (trust me...it makes me stinky with sweat. TMI? My apologies.) or I walk at least two miles. I'll probably give myself Sundays off. I mean, cause what are Sundays for other than going to church, eating and napping? I may also start recording my daily eats on the ole blog again. Although I haven't resorted back to my coca cola classic drinking ways (at least I only have one a week!!), I feel that I eat better and LESS when I am journaling everything down. (Did I just make up a word? Journaling?)

4. I'm obsessed with the Pretty Little Liars book series. That being said, I'm on the last book and just might stalk Sarah Shepard until she rights the next one, or three or six!

5. War Eagle! I love me some Auburn football, but can I say...I'm just a little exhausted having football on the schedule all day every day for Saturdays. What happened to date nights being on Saturdays? I'll tell you what happened...college football. On the upside, pinterest and football season have brought out the domestic goddess in me. Okay, well...maybe I'm not at goddess status yet!

6. I'm ready for the cool weather. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment