31 October 2011

So, this is Day TWO of feeling like crud. Seriously. Why does the weather have to go from freezing in the mornings to nice in the afternoons? It's making my sinuses go all crazy.

That's why there has been a lack in 'What I Ate' posts. I mean, cause when you're sick...do all the candy bars/glasses of chocolate milk/popcicles really count?

I didn't think so. No point in doing those posts.

Work was like a prison today, simply because I couldn't breathe, or stop sneezing, or get warm, etc. (You catch my drift, no?).

So, tonight, aside from doing a little crafting (morse code bracelets), I have snuggled up in a place similar to the one below (just nowhere near as strategic or gorgeous...sorry new bedroom. I love you dearly. You're my favorite place in our new house!) reading, playing computer games, facebooking, pinning, blogging, and dranking that chockit milk!


Here's to a better tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment