10 October 2011

Weekend wrap-up of what I ate...Friday, October 7th, Saturday, October 8th and Sunday, October 9th

Friday

breakfast- slice of pizza (sausage, onions, and pepperoni), water

lunch- 2 slices of pizza (sausage, onions, and pepperoni), water

dinner-*Jacob and I went to Taziki's* bowl of lemon chicken soup, pasta salad, water w/ lemon

dessert- one scoop of cookiedough icecream from Bruster's

Saturday

breakfast- coca cola classic (I treated myself since I was up at 5 to do a yardsale.), egg and cheese croissanwich

lunch- water, rice (Dale's sauce, butter, and basil)

afternoon delight- coca cola classic, mini bag of Doritos

dinner- water, 2 chicken fingers, fries (dipped in Ranch)

Sunday

breakfast-water, handful of cheerios

lunch- water, onion rings, cheeseburger w/ onions only

afternoon delight- small cake batter icecream from Coldstone

dinner- coca cola classic, mac & cheese, hashbrown casserole, 1 chicken nugget, oven roasted potatoes

*keep in mind that I guzzled water constantly throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment