19 January 2011

Grenade-Bruno Mars
  • So, on this Wednesday afternoon at 4:01 p.m. I can say that I'm exhausted.
  • It was a court day which means dealing with a TON of disgruntled people. Sorry, folks.
  • 'Obey the law so you don't have to appear in court.'
  • That's what I want to shout at them all.
  • I've got dinner with the boyfriend at Tortora's tonight. It's a pizza place (actually our favorite for our shared pizza of feta and spinach) in Hampton Cove.
  • I might get pasta tonight though. It's very VERY good as well.
  • I wonder if Jacob would rather watch the opening night of American Idol tonight instead of our original plans.
  • Those plans would be checking out MegaMind at one of the two $1 theaters we discovered exist in Huntsvegas.
  • Hmmm...either way it'll be a great night.
  • Do you ever wish you didn't have plans? I've been feeling more and more like that lately.
  • I've got to get better about saving money.
  • And by saving money, I mean stop buying shoes.
  • I snatch an AWESOME pair of black clogs with wooden heels for $9 today.
  • How was I supposed to pass those up?
  • Now I just have to figure out how many ways I can style them.
  • I also need dresses. Like I am in DIRE need of dresses. Any ideas of who has cute ones? And don't say Forever21. Already looked.
  • Keep in mind I need to save money. haha
  • Workouts have to start immediately. By workouts I mean physical activities.
  • I'm in a wedding this summer, and I'd love to be adorable and TINY in the dress :)
  • I just think navy looks better in TINY, don't you?
  • I mean, I'm not looking to get back into my 107lb frame from high school, I'd just like to shed 10 to 15 pounds.
  • Thinking back to the clogs, I'll take ides on how to style them too.
  • When I think about finding a place for the 3 pairs of shoes I've bought this week, it makes me shudder.
  • I need a better job with higher pay. Then, I could purchase my own home with closets and closets and closets. Better to store my things, right?
  • I mean, my bedroom looks like it could explode.
  • Literally.
  • Say a little prayer for me with February 1st specifically in mind. K? Thanks. :)
Pieces of Me-Ashlee Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment