06 January 2011

The Past Few Days...

So, you may be wondering why I've been M.I.A. for the last weekend.
Truth be told, I was out of town for New Years and Jacob's birthday.
Don't you recall my posts about our cabin, Serenity Pines, in Ellijay, Georgia?


Well, the weekend was absolutely incredible.
No lie.
We grilled steaks, made mac&cheese, mushrooms, and red velvet cupcakes for Jacob's birthday. He was pleasantly pleased (and so was my tummy).

I did nothing all weekend but catch up on reading, play gin rummy with some of my nearest and dearest, wedding plan with Aimee, and sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep.
It was the most incredible thing ever.

So, I didn't post over the past few days because I was too busy looking at this view...




...laying in this hot tub...


...and playing with Miss Bailey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment