14 January 2011

Okay, okay, okay.

I know you are all scrapping your brains trying to figure out what happened during my Date Night last night with Jacob.

Guess what? I've got answers.
:)

It was a super relaxing evening.
After I slipped and slid my way from my car to Jacob's front door, I was greeted with a great BIG hug (one of my favorites).
We then decided on dinner at Santa Fe because we had a gift card.
Sadly, the appetizer and salad were the BEST part of the meal.
The steak definitely disappointed.
It's okay though because Jacob is taking me to Connor's Saturday night. It's the best steak place around. Plus, we're going with Aimee and Tyler.
That=DOUBLE excitement. :)

After dinner, Jacob had a surprise waiting for me




Yall just don't even understand my excitement about this movie. I've been waiting to see it since I saw the FIRST preview. And if you haven't seen it yet, you should!
This movie did not disappoint. And the three little girls are a.dor.able.
Seriously.

After the movie, Jacob showed me the opener for his latest Xbox game


It actually looked pretty dang cool.

I'm just glad he can get on the Xbox Live with all his friends in Auburn and still have a good ole time.

There was also lots of cuddling and back scratching (his not mine), but I'll spare you the details.

date night = success




No comments:

Post a Comment