17 January 2011

  • I'm currently spending my MLK  afternoon listening to the boyfriend play Borderlands with all his buddies while I peruse the blogosphere.
  • This morning/day, I had the privilege of going with Aimee and her mom to look for a wedding dress.
  • She found it! :) AND it was the first one we tried on. Everyone cried.
  • Isn't that the way things always happen?
  • We also found the bridesmaid dresses. I'll give a sneak peek: they're NAVY :) One of my favorite colors!!
  • After having a 2 o'clock lunch at Rosie's, I'm completely stuffed.
  • I'd seriously be content with spending my evening listening to Jacob play video games while I look at pictures from the Golden Globes and read.
  • Life can be so completely satisfying when it's simple.
  • Speaking of simple, I need to mix things up a bit and start exercising more.
  • I'm think at least 4 songs on the wii's Just Dance to start off with a night.
  • That's a good goal, right?
  • I'll eventually start doing my three-mile walks beside the lake once the weather warms up.
  • Ever since I started this blog, I've wanted to be one of those people who does outfit posts. 
  • I'm not brave enough though :( boo. hoo.
  • One of my close friends recently started blogging. Can I just say WHOO HOO!? I'm glad you did :)
  • There's just something so entertaining about reading someone else's thoughts and opinions. No?
  • I've fell out of love with music lately. That's a problem. Maybe that's why I've been so UNmotivated about everything lately.
  • Even cleaning my room. (which is something I never went a day without doing.)
  • I really just have TOO MUCH stuff. 
  • I need a house. I need a coffee table more importantly, because I have things to put on it! haha
  • I guess that's enough rambling for one day.
  • I'll post my Golden Globe favorites tomorrow! Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment