28 January 2011

On my mind...

Light On-David Cook
  • Does anyone else feel like this day could stretch on possibly FOREVER? I mean, I've been at work for longer than I have ever cared to be today.
  • We're one short today, which means I don't get an hour away from the office for lunch. Maybe that's why it seems so miserably SLOW today.
  • Or maybe it's due to the fact that I haven't seen my Jacob since Wednesday, and I'm looking forward to the date he's planned for us tonight :)
  • The weather today is INCREDIBLE. I mean, seriously. It's been frigidly cold/windy/rainy/snowy for a couple of weeks now. I'm appreciating the sunshine and fifty degree weather so so so much.
  • I've been scouring the internet in my down time today for cute but dressy dresses.
  • Starting February 12th, I've got ten weddings to attend until July 16th.
  • Of course, the wedding on the 16th is Aimee and Tyler's, and I'm in that one.
  • That means I won't have to find a dress for that event. Thank goodness. Although, there is always the rehearsal dinner. Back to my search. haha
  • Suggestions?
  • I got my taxes done yesterday.
  • This excites me because I got a LOT of money back this year.
  • Not to brag, but we're talking in the several thousands of dollars!!! Can you say hello car payments AND new dresses? :)
  • For once, having to pay for my own education is paying off. haha
  • Speaking of, I'm so glad that I have graduated and am no longer in school.
  • Life's so much simpler now.
  • Plus, I get lots of nights free. That means lots of television and reading time :) Pretty perfect, right?
Raise Your Glass-Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment