31 January 2011

One Step at a Time
  • Work has given me a real case of the Mondays today.
  • Like, seriously.
  • I don't even feel like doing anything...except maybe cuddling up with a book, listening to the rain.
  • I had a HORRIBLE dream last night. It was AWFUL. I woke up at 12:34am sweating and frantically scared.
  • I hate it when that happens.
  • Tonight's Girls' Night at Jamie's. I'm super excited :)
  • We're going to watch Gossip Girl and have dinner and gab.
  • Sounds like a pretty perfect evening, no?
  • I wanna go to Europe really really REALLY badly. Depending on how a few things go, I'll probably be able to visit sometime next year.
  • I'd never be in the military.
  • I am not sure where that thought came from. 
  • I am so thankful for the people that serve our country in the military.
  • I just don't think I'm cut out for it.
  • Have you seen me?! haha
Levon

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Elton John's son's middle name is Levon? And that he was born on Christmas day? Just thought that was kinda cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...Yes :) And some places censored the cover photo of Elton, his partner, and their baby. They thought it might be offensive to some folks!

    ReplyDelete