13 January 2011


Tonight's a date night :)

I'm pretty pumped up about it because the SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011 has kept me from seeing my love since Sunday.  (I know. I know. I probably shouldn't gripe. He could be in the military or still living in Auburn or on a business trip or any number of things.)

 Anyways, Jacob's given me the daunting task of deciding where we eat dinner tonight. I don't really take kindly to decision making. Give me a limited amount of choices, and I'm your golden girl for making a decision. Jacob's left me with no choices though.

Any suggestions?

As for after dinner, I believe we'll either go to the movies (there's a TON we haven't seen yet and want to), visit the Redbox for a movie (there's also a TON we haven't seen yet and want to), or continue watching Season One of One Tree  Hill.

That's also my decision. haha

Since it's Date Night, I figured I'd leave you all with a sweet quote I found the other day:


We loved with a love that was more than love.-Edgar Allen Poe

1 comment:

  1. That Poe quote is from one of my favorite poems Annabelle Lee!

    ReplyDelete