22 March 2010

Being Broke

This whole not shopping/not having any money thing stinks. Granted, it isn't nearly as bad as I had first imagined it might be. I have always been addicted to shopping and realized that my well-being along with my pocketbook would both benefit if I tried to show a little restraint in that addiction. That being said, I'm continually 'window shopping' online. It helps to get rid of the cravings for a new outfit, handbag, or accessories. Here are a few things I'm currently wanting, but that my new practice for shopping won't allow:




I really want to take cooking classes. I know, I know. Marriage is a while away for me, and I don't even have my own kitchen BUT I would love to be able to cook. Ya know, I would want everything to be organic and fresh. At least that's how I've always imagined it: me, little housewife and mom, cooking my family healthy, flavorful meals :)



Everything else on this list are purely selfish wants! haha Just in case you wondered.

earrings-Forever21 $4.80

comfy tee-American Eagle $10
Complete outfit-American Eagle $69.90


scarf-Anthropologie $28
sleep pants-Anthropologie $48
Necklace-Anthropologie $58


Cardigan-Anthropologie $98
Dress-Forever21 $29.80
Military Blazer-Forever21 $16.60

And last, but definitely not least...MCAnnaD wants a miniature Schnauzer. Aren't they the most precious things in the WORLD?

No comments:

Post a Comment