09 March 2010

Okay, so I'm stuff in a current fashion rut. I really don't know what's going on. I, MCAnnaD, am usually just fine picking things out. In fact, I always greatly enjoy the combinations I put together. Hmm...I guess this just happens sometimes. You may ask, 'MCAnnaD, what are you going to do about your current predicament?' I'll tell you exactly what imma do...

MCAnnaD is going to spend her weekend cleaning out her closet.
I've already went thru Haley's closet. I mean, she's on a mission trip for a year. We're the exact same size. What better way to shop than in her closet? She was ahead of a lot of this year's current trends too. I got to stock up on belts and vest. All that being said, those clothes are currently taking up space in the floor. I'm talking a HUGE pile. The aforementioned activity should clear up space for me to get these things off the floor and into the closet.
This cleaning out the closet feeling has spurred in me the urge to 'Spring Clean!!' I fear that this weekend will also be spent going thru and straightening drawers and under my bathroom sink. :) I'm sure I'll feel even freer after this weekend, right? It frankly can't seem to get her soon enough.
Here's a list of things I'm currently loving (ya know, just for fun!):
~Ke$ha's 'Blah, Blah, Blah' featuring 3OH!3
~belts, of any material, style, or color
~pepperoni and pepperjack cheese sandwiches on a wheat bun
~WalMart brand sour cream & onion potato chips-They're seriously the best I've ever had of that flavor!!
~miniature schnauzers
~reading my bests' posts
~starting and finishing a new book in one day :)
~wasting the time away on the book of faces
~daily three mile walks along Lake Guntersville
~anything Marc Broussard, Ray LaMontagne, or David Gray have to say about love via song...they've just got it right!
~scripture dives that reveal things I JUST need to hear
~planned, laidback shopping trips with my bests

No comments:

Post a Comment