23 March 2010

Jump Rope for Heart


Today was an absolutely GORGEOUS Spring day in Guntersville. The sun stayed out all day long, and the temperature stayed around 70 degrees. I'm telling you, it was fantastic!



After a fish fry (including homemade hushpuppies with jalapenos, slaw, and sweet potato fries) with my Gran, Aunt Karen, Uncle Rodney, and cousin Brooke, I felt like the day couldn't get better. Isn't it crazy how the weather can put you in a certain mood? Well, the sunshine made me estatic today!


I missed out on my walk, so I decided to jump rope when I got home from Gran's. It was exhilirating!! I suggest that anyone try jumping rope, even if it's just for a few minutes every day. I felt like I'd really gotten in a great workout!


Okay, it's Idol time now. : ) See? The day gets better and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment