25 March 2010

I call shotgun.

Is there anyone you wish you still had a chance with?
There are a couple of friends that I wish were still close at hand. Ya know, it’s hard when you grow up, move off, come back, and everyone’s having a time trying to create their own lives. We all become so very different. It’s strange.
What are you feeling right now?
I’m trying to mentally prepare for the next couple of months. Well, at least I’m trying to prepare myself for now until May 1st. That’s my friend, Cassie’s wedding. As maid of honor, I’ve got a lot on my plate from now until May 2nd. Namely a LARGE shower. I’m talking 250 guests.
Are you keeping a secret right now?
Hmm…kind of. A few people know about it though, so it isn’t a complete lie.
Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
Most definitely :) My Jacob’s it for me. He’s absolutely wonderful (I know that was incredibly sappy, but it’s the truth.)!
What was the last thing you ate?
Golden Grahams
What did you do today?I’ve been working working working. Not only working on stuff for my actual job BUT also throwing some things together for this bridal shower on Sunday.
Are you tired?
You don’t even know the half of it. But guess what? It’s a Grey's night. Oh, and lucky me has 2 papers to start working on. Yep, you guessed it. They’re both due smack dab in the middle of all this wedding stuff.
Take walks alone or with someone?
Both. I really enjoy walking with Merica and chatting it up for an entire 3 miles. I also LOVE walking by myself though. I will put the iPod in my ears and do a little jogging. I need to do more and more and more of it too!! And since it’s getting warmer outside, I believe it could become an everyday activity.
What did you last watch on the tv? Idol
You receive $50 without any reason, what do you spend it on?
I buy something from that new website I discovered this morning and previously mentioned in another blog post.
Have you ever thought about getting your tongue pierced?
negative. That’s disgusting.
Think back to last Valentine’s day. Were you in a relationship?
Yes ma’am.
Would you rather go to Africa or Paris for two weeks?
Africa! Especially if I could go right now. That’s where my Haley Bug is right now. I can’t even imagine the fun we could have if we were there together. I miss her like crazy.
If you had to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
If I HAD to, I would want to get my eyebrow pierced, I guess. If I HAD to.
Do you think you could be with someone for over four years?
That’s the plan. It’ll take shape in the form of marriage and happily ever after though.
What makes you happy?
This is such a broad question. I could probably talk for days about what makes me happy because I’m incredibly blessed. I’ll just list a few things. Here goes: a God who loved me enough to send his son, Jesus, to suffer a painful death on the cross in order to bring me new life in His resurrection. A life without sin, an eternal life…a boyfriend who loves me more than I ever thought a man could love a women and would do absolutely anything to make me happy…best friends who are there to keep me completely satisfied, supported, and entertained…music, MUSIC, music…shopping trips when I actually have money…clean sheets…doing laundry…rice with Dale’s sauce…a steak from Connor’s…a great action film…having the free time to fill out surveys like this…bargain shopping…$1 tee shirt bin at the local Piggly Wiggly…road trips with the people who make me happiest…weekends in Auburn…a good concert…dancing…and blogging. Like I said before, these don’t even chip the tip of the iceberg on all the things that bring me happiness.
Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Lots of em. See previous question.
What was the last song you listened to?
Rocksteady by Marc Broussard

No comments:

Post a Comment