15 March 2010

Music Makes Me Happy : )

These are a few of my most favorite song quotes at the moment. They brighten my day : )
I look around at what I got
And without you, it ain't a lot
But I got everything, with you, everything
from 'Get to Me' by Train
I’ll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it.
from 'Your Body is a Wonderland' by John Mayer
You are the best thing
That ever happened to me
from 'You are the Best Thing' by Ray LaMontagne
How dare you say that my behavior's unacceptable
So condescending, unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle
from 'Harder to Breathe' by Maroon 5
And I wouldn't change a thing
I'd walk right back through the rain
Back to every broken heart
On the day that it was breakin'
And I'd relive all the years
And be thankful for the tears
I've cried with every stumbled step
That led to you and got me here, right here
from 'Here' by Rascal Flatts
Cause all that matters is
All that matters is
I know your love has set me free
And that's all that matters to me
from 'All That Matters' by Addison Road
Come close listen to the story
About a love more faithful than the morning
The Father gave his only son just to save us
The earth was shaking in the dark
All creation felt the Father's broken heart
Tears were filling heaven's eyes
The day that true love died, the day that true love died
When blood and water hit the ground
Walls we couldn't move came crashing down
We were free and made alive
The day that true love died, the day that true love died
from 'True Love' by Phil Wickham
Looking at my Gucci - it's about that time
from 'Still Fly' by Big Tymers
Love isn't borrowed, we aren't promised tomorrow
We'll never be ready if we keep waiting
For the perfect time to come
Won't be steady, we'll never be ready
from 'Never Be Ready' by Mat Kearney
Thunder only happens when it's raining.
from 'Dreams' by Fleetwood Mac
Straight up out the water in my Marc Jacobs goggles.
from 'Championship Pop Bottles' by Birdman featuring Lil Wayne
This kind of love it's what I dreamed about
Yeah, it fills me up
Baby it leaves no doubt
from 'This Kind of Love' by Sister Hazel
We run on fumes
Your life and mine
Like the sands of time
Slippin' right on through
And our love's the only truth
That's why I run to you
from 'I Run to You' by Lady Antebellum
Control yourself
Take only what you need from it
A family of trees wanted to be haunted
from 'Kids' by MGMT
Say ooh girl, shock me like an electric eel
Baby girl, turn me on with your electric feel
from 'Electric Feel' by MGMT
Everyday is a chance for a new stance
Like every song is the beginning of a new dance
And everyone of us was made to reflect the light
And glorify the most high so bright
We got one world ‘til its time to fly
So it's one love ‘til we say goodbye
One world its enough to share
‘Til the king calls us home and we're caught up in the air
from 'One World' by tobyMac
And we are His portion and He is our prize,
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes,
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.
And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don't have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…
That He loves us,
Oh how He loves us,
from 'How He Loves Us' by David Crowder Band
You and I were made to worship. You and I are called to love.
from 'Made to Worship' by Chris Tomlin
Jesus your name is power
Breath, and living water
from 'Revelation Song' by Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment