30 March 2010




I really want a GOOD camera. I'm not talking about a good digital camera that I can carry around in my purse. I've already got one of those. I'm talking about one with lots of lenses. It's become more and more apparent to me that I actually NEED one of these cameras. Every day I see something that strikes me as utterly beautiful, but the digital camera just doesn't cut it when I go to photograph that image that took my breath away.
I would also love to have a polaroid camera. There's something awfully appealing to me about the vintage look of photos taken with a polaroid camera.
Oh, and I will probably take my digital camera with me to walk this afternoon. Even though it won't capture the light in the exact way I wish it would, there are too many pretty sights when I'm walking by lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment