08 March 2010

Manic Monday

~Do you listen to sad music when you are sad?
Negative. I honestly don’t think I find music to be sad. Any of it. Music is always an upper for my personality.
~When your friends are in a bad mood, can you tell?
Duh. What kind of friend are you if you can’t?
~When is the last time you were truly happy?
I’m truly happy right now. Sure. There are things I want. Things that I believe could make my circumstances even happier, but I’m too incredibly blessed to concentrate on those things.
~Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?
Negative. Kinda strange too. Mom and I usually shop in one another’s closets. I guarantee she’s wearing something right now that belongs to me.
~Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yesterday started out really well, but had a couple of low spots. I got to see my Jacob yesterday morning, but then I had to drive home from Auburn and leave him (low spot). I also had to forgo a nap for a baby shower (another low spot). I got a lot of school work accomplished. Most importantly, I had an excellent conversation with Jacob about some changes I’m about to make. I believe they’ll enhance our relationship and only bring us closer together. : )
~How old is the last person that you kissed on the lips?
He’s just barely 24.
~What's under your bed?
Empty luggage, scrap books, photo albums, miscellaneous junk (like old notes from middle and high school, corsage ribbons, etc.) Under my bed has become the prime location for closet overflow as of late.
~Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
Funny you should ask. It used to not bother me a single bit to be home alone. I actually relished in it. I’ve found that I’m much more relaxed at home when I’m there by myself. That being said, my parents went out of town recently and Noah stayed at Gran’s leaving me home alone, overnight, for three nights. I didn’t hardly sleep. I kept hearing all these noises. I probably made it all up in my head, right? Haha Needless to say, I no longer like being home alone overnight! I need a babysitter for those events.
~Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Honestly, don’t we all hope that we have impacted someone for the better? That’s what being human, being able to love deeply and truly, and fulfilling God’s perfect will in our lives is all about.
~Do you want to get married?
Definitely. I am finally in a place, with the person I know I’m going to spend the rest of my life with, where I’m ready to make that commitment. As soon as it’s financially logical (aka we’re finished with school) it’ll happen.
~Did you have a dream last night?
Strangely enough, no. I usually dream all the time. It causes me to have restless nights where sleep is next to nonexistent. And recently, I’ve been having nightmares. Not cool, in case you were wondering. Last night though, I slept like a baby (and as far as I can remember, sleeping like a baby was wonderful).
~How many kids do you want to have?
I have the number 5 in my head for some reason. I like odd numbers.
~Were you happy when you woke up today?
Incredibly. I can’t even really explain to you why either. Other than the fact that God is soooo very good.
~Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
I’ve gone almost 24 years. So, yes.
~Did you sleep alone on New Year’s?
Nope. I was in a house full of my bests : )
~What is the last text you received?
It’s from Merica…’yeah except I hate knee highs ick’
~What are you doing for your next birthday?
I don’t have a clue. I would love to have a destination weekend birthday celebration though since mine is on a Friday this year. (hint hint)
~Plans for tomorrow?
Hmm...tomorrow is Tuesday. I will work from 8 til 4:30, probably do a little 3 mile walk/jog, dinner with the familia, work on some homework, and watch Idol.
~Would you rather get a new puppy or a new car?
I would love a miniature schnauzer! I’d name him or her Max.
~What were you doing this morning at 7am?
I was in the shower, trying to figure out what I was going to wear to work today. I settled on my new shoes, jeans, a vneck orange tee, and lots of jewelry.
~The last time you were at the mall, what all did you get?
I honestly can’t remember the last time I was at the mall. Oh goodness, what’s wrong with me?! That’s how long it’s been since I’ve really shopped. I’m going to do a little retail therapy Friday with Merica and Linds. I’ve gotta get some wedding-in-March appropriate dresses.
~Do you have a tan?
That’s a negative, ghostrider. I’ve decided to try the whole ‘pale is the new tan’ look. What do ya think?
~Do you like calling or texting better?
texting
~How do you feel right now?
I’m incredibly happy and having a great day. My head is starting to hurt a little though. It needs to STOP!
~What song did you hear last?
Johnny Cash by Jason Aldean
~Are you a fan of iced coffee?
I’m not a fan of coffee, period. I wish I could acquire the taste for it though. I feel like it could be, in some way, better for me than 4 cokes a day. Yep, I’ve got a problem.
~What are you plans for this weekend?
I’ve got a girl’s shopping trip Friday afternoon/night, hair appointment Saturday morning, and I’m gonna try and tackle my closet Saturday evening.
~Have you sat all the way through Gone with the Wind?
And read it over ten times. It’s my all time favorite movie and book. If I could ever go back to a time period…that’d be it. I mean, how much fun would hoop skirts and balls with a mandatory ‘nap time’ be?

No comments:

Post a Comment