01 March 2010

Is there a better way to end a Monday?

Have you kissed someone in 2010 that means a lot to you?
It generally happens that way when you love the one you’re with.
How fast does your mood change?
Really? haha I am guessing my moods change at a normal pace considering the extenuating circumstances.
Do you like to sleep?
I didn’t use to. Now, it seems as though sleep is one of the things I just can’t get enough of.
Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Negative. If it’s late night the only thing Anna enjoys are the backs of her eyelids.
Your best friend tells you she's pregnant. What is your reaction?
Hmm…that would either be Merica, Linds, or Haley. If it were Merica, I would freak just a teensy bit, but then I would begin to plan Charisma Sparkles Shediamond Queens’s ballin’ shower. If it were Linds, I would have to ask who in the heck the daddy is. Is it Immaculate Conception?! And if it were Haley, I just wouldn’t believe it. I don’t really think God’s got that in store for her while she’s overseas doing missions. haha I mean, He could fool me, but I don’t think he would on this one.
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
It’s quite possible.
Ever sang to the person you liked?
I sing to everyone. Seriously.
Do you have any plans for the day after tomorrow?
Let’s see. The day after tomorrow is Wednesday. I’ve got to work. It’s a court day, which usually proves to be very long and stressful. That night, I’ll probably work on homework and watch Idol with Mom.
Was last night terrible?
Hmm…I mean, last night wasn’t the greatest. I got a killer headache. We’re talking migraine proportions. Jacob had to leave and go back to Auburn. I always hate that. AND I found out I had a 14 page paper to complete and less than 2 hours to finish. I did it though. Gah, it sucked.
Will tomorrow be better than today
?Oh yeah. Tomorrow is one day closer to Friday and the Rascal Flatts concert!!! :)
Would you ever take up photography as a career?
If I were good enough, I would definitely consider it. I love taking pictures. I’m just not in the know on all the editing and lighting and staging aspects of the sport.
Will this coming up weekend be a good one?You know it! Jacob and I are going to see Rascal Flatts in Columbus, GA. Then we’re helping Katherine celebrate her birthday on Saturday night. It should promise to be a great weekend.
Are your nails painted?
Easter egg purple-I actually discovered in church, Sunday, that they’re the same color as the grape Runts.
Do you and your friends normally say you love one another?
I always tell my friends I love them. Sometimes, I believe they are caught a little off guard by it.
When was the last time you checked your weight?
Hmm…I’m not really one of those weight checker people. I believe in better myself, but weight is only a number.
How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had in 2010?
uno
Can you curse around your parents?
Funny you should ask that. Haha I normally curse around Mom just because it aggravates her. It always gives me a laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment